2 SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride
What is it Rocket Ball?
The Rocket Ball ride consists of two steel towers with a special cord connected to each tower. Both ends of the cord are attached to a caged steel vehicle in which 2 riders are seated. The vehicle is pulled to the ground, where riders board. When the vehicle is released from the loading station, the cords engage, sending riders on a high-speed vertical launch 50 meters into the air at speeds of 100 KPH in one second and 5G force power.
Rocket Ball to the sky!
To call the Rocket Ball the most thrilling, exciting, amazing experience is no understatement. Two towers and one gondole allows to be catapulted into the air, going from 0 to 100 KPH in one second. No doubt about it, it’s the ultimate rush.
Who operates behind the scenes of 2Sky Pattaya – Rocket Ball?
Our team here at 2Sky Pattaya, are trained and qualified to the fullest extent by Technical Park. 2Sky Pattaya is also fully supervised by an on-site European technical engineer/master.
- Entrance fees
- English and Thai staff
- One Jump
- Transfers from/ to hotels
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- Opening Hours. 17:00 – 04:00 daily.
- The entrance at ticket station will be closed at 03:45 am daily.
- The device is made by Technical Park, Italian company one of the biggest in the world for amusement parks. The device and the company are fully complies with world standards of quality and safety. The Rocket Ball was designed with extreme safety in mind. The ride was built with only the strongest, highest-quality materials and each strategic part is connected with full-penetration welds. It has been tested by our state of the art computer assisted design and engineering programs so it stays up and running safely as long as the ride operates.
How to get there
- Bali Hai Plaza – Walking Street Pattaya.
- In front of Bali Hai Pier (Pattaya is main marine), next to the MIXX and the Lima Lima clubs. Just 200M from Insomnia club.
- Ride on the 2SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball
- Board the caged steel vehicle, suspended between 2 towers, and launch into the sky for a breathtaking ride
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the surrounding area
- The vertical launch is 165 feet (50 meters) at speeds of 60 mph (100 kph) in one second