BAAN SUKHAWADEE PATTAYA
Baan Sukhawadee is open to all with the intention to give visitors a feeling of being a joint owner, to discover the Truth of Living, and finally worship our several holy images such as the Lord Buddha at birth Image, the Goddess of Mercy, King Taksin the Great, King Chulalongkorn the Great, Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak, the father of Royal Thai Navy.
At Sukhawadee House, the striking exterior, unique architecture and ornate interiors are sights you do not want to miss! In this peaceful location you can take a relaxing stroll through the bright and beautiful gardens complete with breath taking sea views and marvel at the sheer luxury that surrounds you.
- Visit the luxurious Sukhawadee House, a mansion built as a lasting legacy to Thailand is unity and harmony.
- The house is built in peaceful area surrounded with various botanical plants and great view combined with many stunning buildings and several holy images for worship.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal available at the Open Hall while watching Cabaret and Thai dance show performances.
ARCHITECTURAL BUILDINGS AS FOLLOWS
- Main building and Goddess of Mercy
- Buddha Tower
- Sukhawadee Pillar Shrine
- Yin – Yang Zone
- Buddhabaramee Convention Hall and Royal Chalermprakiet Stage
- Airis Sophias Souvenir Shop
- Saha Farm Station
- Saha Farm Kitchen and Restaurant
- Club House
- Hall of Truth
- Admission Fee : Entrance Fee + Golf Car Service
- Admission Fee : Entrance Fee + Golf Car Service + Buffet Lunch (not include seafood) + Show
- Admission Fee : Entrance Fee + Golf Car Service + Buffet Dinner (include seafood) + Show
MENU OF BUFFET DINNER WITH SEAFOOD
- 1. Salad Bar Zone
- 2. Sushi Zone
- 3. Suki/Soup Zone
- 4. Stir-Fried of you choice Zone
- 5. Baked Shrimp with Veremicelli Zone
- 6. Seafood Zone (Steamed River Prawn, Steamed Crab, Steamed Mussels, Mackerel and Squid.
- 7. Kabab Zone
- 8. Grilled Chicken with Teriyaki sauce Zone
- 9. Kao Man Kai Zone
- 10. Pad Thai/Crisp fired mussel pancakes Zone
- 11. Dessert Zone
- 12. Water Zone
- 13. Ice Cream Zone
- 14. Steamed Rice/Fried Rice Zone
MENU OF BUFFET LUNCH WITH SEAFOOD
- B.B.Q. Seafood Set
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Noodle Soup
- Steamed Fish with Lemon
- Steamed fish with fillet
- Stir-Fried Noodle
- Watermelon / Pineapple or seasonal fruit follow by the restaurant is set.
- Original dessert
- Soft drink / Water
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
- Address : 219 Moo 2 Sukhumwit Road T.Na Klue A.Banglamung Pattaya Chonburi 20150 Thailand
- Open Daily Baan Sukhawadee : Daily 08:00 hrs – 21:00 hrs.
- Lunch Buffet : Daily 11:00 hrs – 14:00 hrs.
- Dinner Buffet: Daily 16:00 hrs – 20:30 hrs.
- Menu will be changed as appropriate follow by the restaurant set.
- Show Performances in The Restaurant : 2 times show 10:30 hrs and 16:00 hrs.
- Children height between 100 – 120 cm. is considered to be charged as the child rate. Any child is over 120 cm. height, please book as the adult rate.
- Buffet Lunch not include seafood and Buffet Dinner include seafood.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour/restaurant Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.