BANYAN GOLF CLUB HUA HIN
Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin opened in 2008, Banyan Golf Club Hua Hin of Thailand offers golfers a world-class golf experience and dining facilities to be enjoyed by every player and visitor. Banyan Golf Club is the newest Hua Hin golf course, open in October 2008. The course provides for spectacular mountain and ocean views from most all of the holes and is by a wide margin the best layout in the area.
The 18-hole championship golf course was designed and constructed by Thailand’s leading golf course architect Mr.Pirapon Namatra of Golf East. Signature hole 15th, 139 yards Par-3 with ocean views to singtoh island furthermore, Mr.Pirapon Namatra who is acknowledges the golf course as a best practice case study for being well maintained, designed and built.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 18
- Pars : 72
- Signature Hole : 15th, 139 yards Par-3 with Ocean views to Singtoh Island
- Glass Types : Tee boxes – Paspalum, Fairways and Rough – Zoysia and Greens – Tifeagle.
- Yardage : 7,361
- Established : 2008
- Architect : Mr.Pirapon Namatra of Golf East
- Facilities : Accommodation, Massage, Restaurants, Spa, Swimming Pool, Banquet Room and Parking Area.
- Open Everyday : Monday – Sunday
HOW TO GET THERE
- Address : 101 Moo 9 T.Tab Tai A.Hua Hin Prachuap Khirikhan 77110 Thailand.
- Banyan Golf Club is located between Soi Hua Hin 120 and Soi Hua Hin 122 on Petchkasem Road, Pranburi. Head to Pranburi from Hua Hin town for about 15 minutes when head to Khao Takiab to cross the bridge. First bridge right. Watch the field sign on the right. Turn left and follow signs.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
PRICE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANG WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE