Black Mountain Golf Club Hua Hin
The Black Mountain Golf Club in Hua Hin is an 18 hole golf course designed by Phil Ryan and opened in 2007. The golf course is still new however during the construction and design phase they left as many of the natural features of the course in tack. The course boasts not only a natural layout with many creeks on the course, however there have been many new trees planted especially around the holes.
The Black Mountain Golf Club course provides many challenging shots for both the amateur and professional alike. There are bunkers very strategically located on the course and is to date the only golf course in Thailand to have seashore paspalum grass on the fairways. Breath taking views and impeccable standards can be found at the Black Mountain Golf Club in Hua Hin.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 18
- Par : 72
- Established : 2007
- Architect : Mr.Phil Ryan
- Open : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Tee Times : 06:00 hrs. – 14:00 hrs. for East-North Golf Course. (6:24 hrs. – 07:25 hrs. for North West Golf Course) (12:32 hrs. – 13:52 hrs. West-East Golf Course.)
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
How to get there
- Address: 565 Moo 7 Nonghieng Road, T.Hin Lek Fai A.Hua Hin Prachuap Khirikha 77110 Thailand.
- Black Mountain Golf Course in Hua Hin can be reached by taking the Pranburi bypass towards Pranburi and turning left after marker 25.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.