Bungy Jump Chiang Mai X-Centre
The Jungle Bungy Jump at the X-Centre rises 50 metres above attractive landscaped gardens centred around a lagoon. You get a fantastic view of the Chiang Mai countryside from the top and if 50 metres does not sound high to you, just wait until you see the ant-sized people below you.
About the Chiang Mai Jungle Bungy
- The bungy tower is a custom-built structure with a fixed and stable electronic platform that carries jumpers comfortably seated to the jump height of 50 metres. Although it may resemble a crane it is not. It is a permanent structure with deep steel-reinforced concrete foundations for absolute safety. It was specifically designed for bungy jumping and, unlike crane-bungies, jumpers do NOT leap from a cage swinging on a cable. It’s a design that’s been in use by the Jungle Bungy since 1992 and has proved itself with an excellent safety record.
Bungy Jumping Safety
- All training of jumpmasters is overseen by the X-Centre’s manager, Ian Rauner. Ian was involved in the early days of Bungy Jumping in New Zealand and was registered as jumpmaster No 017 with the Standards Association of New Zealand on 19 July 1991 according to ‘The Code of Practice for Bungee Jumping’ NZS 5848. Jungle Bungy Jump is the original bungy operator in Thailand. The Chiang Mai bungy has an excellent safety record and full public insurance is included as part of any bungy jump package.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Chiang mai center only)
- One Jump
- Personal Expenses for drinks, snacks, and tips.
- Other services not mentioned on this program.
- Any damage done.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Mai area. (To be advised)
- Pick up time between 8.30 am – 9.00 am and 1.00 pm. – 1.30 pm.
- Location: The X-centre is located in Mae Rim, a 25 minute drive from Chiang Mai city centre.
- Participants weighing below 40 kgs and pregnant women are not allowed to join this activity.
- Visitors who wish to not participate in the jumping activity may enter the sports center free of charge. However, a fee of THB200 per non-participating visitor may incur for those availing the package with round trip transfer.
- Damage deposit 3,000 – 5,000 is required for ATV, Buggy, UTV and Bike.