Cheow Lan Lake Tour
Be prepared for the awe inspiring beauty of CheowLan Lake. This diverse rainforest ecosystem is truly one of Thailand’s wonders. Massive limestone cliffs overgrown with lush evergreen rainforest set the scene for you to enjoy the views from a traditional Thai longtail boat. See the magnificent mountains and have a chance to explore the caves. Lunch is served at a floating bamboo raft restaurant on the lake.
- Longtail Boat Sightseeing, Cave Explorer and Self-Canoe
- 07:00 to 07:30 hrs – Pick up from your hotel
- Arrival at CheowLan Lake and board a longtail boat to take in the many stunning sights
- Jungle walk to Pakarang Cave
- Bamboo rafting to explore the natural beauty of the rock formations
- The Thai lunch is served at a bamboo raft house restaurant
- Leisure time for kayaking or swimming in the lake amidst the grandeur of the limestone monoliths
- 17:30 to 18:00 hrs – Back to hotel
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Khao Lak only).
- English speaking guide.
- Longtail Boat Sightseeing.
- National park fees.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Khaolak area. (To be advised).
- This tour depends on the number of passengers. The tour requires minimum 4 pax to operate the trip.
- Child between ages 4 – 12 years old will be charged as child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Think To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- What to Bring: Sun block lotion, sun cap, insect repellant, swim wear, towel, changing clothes, camera, spare money and shoes: propper shoes for jungle walk!
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How to Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.