Chiang Mai Night Safari
Chiang Mai Night Safari (CnS) is a government nature theme park which is built to promote Chiang Mai tourism regarding to the governments policy apart from arts, cultures, traditions, and the beauty of nature which are the main fascinating tourist attractions. The government also works for the promotion of Chiang Mai Airport in order to make it an international airport which will allow Chiang Mai to be the tourist center in Indo-China and Southeast Asia. Therefore, if you are looking for a place to visit, a place to hang out at night amidst the real natural environment where you can relax and learn ecosystem, wildlife and natural resources not only in terms of quantity but also quality, Chiang Mai Night Safari is the best answer for you.
Chiang Mai Night Safari tour included : Jaguar Trail, Predator Prowl, Savanna Safari.
- Closing to the nature with the relaxation environment.
- Observe the wildlife animal at night.
- Admission fee
- Transfer services.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
How to get there
- Location: Hangdong, southwest of Chiang Mai International Airport (about 12 km from the city)
- It’s best to hire a red songtaew from the city centre. Negotiate the price before getting on one.
Meeting Point: Transfer Service (If booking with transfer)
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Pick-up Time : 16.45 hrs. from Imm Hotel Thapae and 17.00 hrs. from Tourist Police Box in front of Chiangmai Night Bazaar.
- Drop off Time : 21.00 hrs. (from Night Safari to Night Bazaar Tourist Police Box)
- Child height between 100-140 cm is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Things To Know
- Opening Hours: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Jaguar Trail Zone (Walking) Open Daily from 11.00 am. – 9.30 pm.
- DAY SAFARI Operation Time: 03:00 pm – 04:30 pm.
- DAY SAFARI Thai version, depart every 30 minutes during 3.00 pm. – 4.30 pm. (the trip takes 60 minutes)
- NIGHT SAFARI Operation Time: 06:50 pm – 10:00 pm.
- NIGHT SAFARI Tram Ride: (Thai version, depart 6.30 pm. 7.30 pm. 8.30 pm. 9.30 pm. 10.00 pm.) (English version, depart 6.50 pm. 7.30 pm. 8.30 pm. 9.30 pm. 10.00 pm.)