Chiang Mai Rafting and Cycling Adventure
Experience an exciting full-day adventure in beautiful Mae Taeng, a green and lush natural playground at the foot of the mountains just north of Chiang Mai. Rise early for a morning of superb cross country mountain biking followed by an exhilarating afternoon of white water rafting on the rapids of the Mae Taeng River.
- Adventurous experience around beautiful Mae Taeng River
- Bike ride along jungle trails amid tropical forests
- Various scenic sights of the majestic Mae Taeng River
- Challenging grade 3 , 4 rapids
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Chiang Mai center only)
- Water bottle
- Support vehicle
- Bike and helmet
- Snacks and drinks
- Accident insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Mai area. (To be advised)
- Group Size 2-16 riders
- Cycling Distance 18 km
- A minimum age of 18 is required on scheduled tours
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday
- Time/Duration: Start time 08.00 pm – 17.00 pm
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How To Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.