Chiang Mai Street Food Safari
Seek out the culinary treasures of Chiang Mai at night! Savour some of the most clean and delicious street food this northern paradise has to offer. We will cruise from market to market by “songtaew” – the city’s infamous red taxis! We will visit the tastiest vendors in each market, to find you the best tastes Chiang Mai offers at night. Between stops, you will learn about the history of the ancient Northern Lanna Capital! Our local insiders have carefully chosen the most interesting monuments and tastiest spots for your enjoyment!
- Dip into the evening hustle and bustle of one of the city’s most delicious evening markets.
- Savour the famous Chiang Mai pork and rice by the Cowgirl, it gets busy here because the food is delicious!
- Taste Bua Loy – a sweet, creamy treat – and for those looking something even more exciting, add an egg to this delicious traditional dessert!
- Hop aboard as we travel to the evening’s next market for more delicious street food! We’ll graze through this market on different delicious tidbits
- How about some Khao Soi, Chiang Mai’s signature noodle dish, to top off the night?
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Taste a wide range of tasty Northern and Thai specialties.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours insurance as an official registered operator.
- Transfers from/ to hotels
- Minimum of 2 adults required.
- Children between 5 – 13 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Meeting Point : the city’s Chang Puek Gate
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Time/Duration: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday Start time 5:30p.m. / 3.5 – 4 hours duration.
- Dietary: We cannot currently accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
- Group size and dynamics: 1-15 persons. For safety and security we do not permit children under 5 years of age.
- What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from our initial meeting spot, you may be considered a no-shows.