Discover Chiang Mai City by Tuk-Tuk
Getting Around Chiang Mai by Tuk Tuk these colorful, three wheeled vehicles are an unofficial symbol of Thailand. If you are traveling somewhere outside the main city area, or are in a hurry, then a tuk tuk is a better option than the slower song thaews. Discover Chiang Mai City by Tuk-Tuk you will explore the canal that surrounds the old city and stop at historical gates such as Chiang Mai Gate and the popular Tae Pae Gate to see the remains of the guard walls that used to protect the city from foreign invaders many years ago.
- See Wat Chedi Luang, Silver Temple (Wat Srisupan), Warorot Market and more all from the seat of your own Tuk Tuk.
- Experience the Old City and see the many gates that surround it.
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Chiang Mai only (1 KM out of the old city).
- English speaking guide.
- Transportation by Tuk Tuk
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Mai area. (To be advised)
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Children between 3-5 years old will be charged as the child price.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Time/Duration: Start time 08:30 am – 11:30 am, 13:30 pm – 16:30 pm and 17:30 pm – 18:30 pm.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.