Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya
This is why a half day trip to the famous Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya has become so popular visitors will be able to interact and join the elephants in their natural habitat and learn about the life of these rescued giants. Throughout your visit at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, you will be feeding, bathing and even playing with the elephants. It is also important to us that you learn as much as possible about the elephants and why it is important to protect them.
- Learn how to make natural supplementary food for elephants
- Awesome life experiences which includes bathing elephants or feeding them by way of hand
- Enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Pattaya City, Jomtien Beach.
- English speaking guide.
- Online photographs.
- Lunch or dinner.
- Snacks, tea and coffee.
- Feed elephants, Mud spa with elephants and shower with elephants.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
- Children between 4 -10 years old will be charged as the child price.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Morning visit pick up time 06.30 am. – 07.00 am. and Afternoon visit pick up time 12.30 pm. – 13.00 pm.
- Time/Duration: Start time 06.30 am – 12.00 pm. and 12.30 pm – 19.00 pm.
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.
- What to bring: We recommend Hat, Bathing Suit, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Towel, Walking shoes, Change of Clothes.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.