Enduro Madness Pattaya
Enduro Madness Pattaya allows you to release your madness out! Jump onto the motorbike and start your crazy journey.
Enduro Madness Pattaya offers an extreme moment for people who are addicted to boost adrenaline up. Enduro Madness Pattaya will give you to ride on the motorbike and journey along the dirt road to challenge your ability.
During your journey, you will be driving through the pineapple, tapioca, rubber tree, palm oil and eucalyptus plantations. Additionally, Enduro Madness Pattaya provides you the picnic experience by having delicious meal (beef-chicken or veggie burger, fries, salad, or fruit platter) when you will be hungry after an extreme trip.
- An extreme experience during your journey on motorbike
- The delicious meal after your journey
- Ride through the pineapple, tapioca, rubber tree, palm oil and eucalyptus plantations
- Skill Level 1 – Complete Beginner. On this tour we will teach the customer how to ride a geared motorcycle, then teach extra techniques and then ride on easy off-road flat trails. We can teach someone usually within just one hour!
- Skill Level 2 – Novice Enduro rider – This tour is suited to riders who know how to ride a motorcycle with manual gears however they have ridden Enduro off road dirt bikes with less than 50 full days experience
- Skill Level 3 – Experienced Enduro rider with more than 50 full days off road dirt bike experience
- Skill Level 4 – Expert Enduro rider who is looking for a super fast, extreme, hard enduro tour being tested to the maximum by our Thailand Enduro Champion guides
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Pattaya only
- Professional tour guides
- Kawasaki and Honda Dirt bikes and bike fuel
- Clothing, Boots, Body Armor, helmet, gloves, goggles, hydration packs and even socks
- Fresh fruit and Soft drinks, post tour meal (Beef, Chicken or Veggie burger, french fries and salad)
- Full facilities including showers, lockers and clean modern changing rooms
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
- Participants must be the age of 15 years old
- Children under 15 years are not allowed to participate
- PLEASE INFORM US OF SKILL LEVEL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday
- Half day morning tour 10:00 am – 13:30 pm. Hotel pick up at 09:00-09:30 am and drop off at 14:00-14:30 pm
- Half day afternoon tour 14:00 pm – 17:30 pm. Hotel pick up at 13:00-13:30 pm and drop off at 18:00-18:30 pm
- Full day tour 10:00 am – 17.00 pm. Hotel pick up at 09:00-09:30 am and drop off at 18:00-18:30 pm
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions
How To Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly
- person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour