Erawan Waterfall – Bamboo Rafting – Death Railway – Bridge over the River Kwai
This one day tour takes you to River Kwai, Kanchanaburi where you can enjoy a soft trekking adventure with elephant riding into the unspoiled jungle and bamboo rafting in a natural stream. The Erawan Waterfall. This 7 tiered waterfall is situated 65 km out of town in Erawan National Park and ranks amongst the most beautiful falls in Southeast Asia. You will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy swimming in its clear emerald-coloured water or relax in a peaceful place beside the falls. See the Bridge of River Kwai to take photos.
- Visit the historic Bridge over the River Kwai
- Admire the beautiful Erawan Waterfalls and cool off in the pools
- Take a scenic train ride on the Death Railway
- 08:00 We pick you up from your accommodation in Kanchanaburi and depart for the Erawan National Park
- 09:00 Arrive at the Erawan Waterfalls and start trekking along its natural trail along its 7 tieres of splendid waterfalls. Appreciate the natural beauty inside the Park and have a rest and a swim in the crystal clear emerald-coloured pools of the falls. Enjoy a shower from the falling water while you are surrounded by huge tropical trees and dense jungle
- 12:30 Have lunch (L) and continue your trip to the elephant camp
- 14:00 Enjoy elephant riding and have some fun with bamboo rafting on the River Kwai
- 16:00 Take a train ride on the historical Death Railway which was once built by allied Prisoners of War and runs partly parallel to the River Kwai and through dense jungle
- 16:45 Get off the train and drive to the famous Bridge over the River Kwai by car
- 18:30 arrive at your accommodation in Kanchanaburi
- Pick up and drop off hotel in Kanchanaburi
- Entrance fee(s) for destination(s) and meals mentioned in the program
- English speaking guide
- All activities mentioned above incl. train fare, elephant riding and bamboo raft
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Kanchanaburi area. (To be advised)
- Children between 3-6 years old will be charged as the child price.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Time/Duration: Start time 08.00 am – 18.30 pm.
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.
- What to bring: We recommend swimming suit, towel, bathing clothes, dry and warm clothes for the way back, sunglasses, sun cream, good weather and a camera or smart phone.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile and display your voucher number this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified.