Famous Place in Hua Hin with English-Styled Tea
HAT (Hua-Hin Adventure Tour). strongly recommends our clients to feel the spirit of Hua Hin, that is a golden teak wood palace built in 1923 on the beach, often known as – Love and Hope Palace- which used to be served as a summer palace in the past by the command of King Rama IV. This teak wood palace is situated between the districts of Hua Hin and Cha-Am.
After visiting the palace, we keep going to another stop which recounts all about of Hua Hin, it is Plearn Wan, where enjoyment and happiness of the Thais in the past time are displayed. Here you will be brought back to the past time of Thai lives until the present.
Then, you will be introduced of Thai Silk Village whose knowledge and demonstration are interestingly provided, as those assorted types of Thai silks are also found here. Finally ending the trip by having an English-styled tea break at Railway hotel (Sofitel Centara Hua Hin) whose outstanding architecture has been appreciated by the eyes of the world, where is the one of Southeast Asia is most romantic hotels.
- Visitng the fascinating palace on the beach
- Relaxing at vintage market, Plern Warn Market,
- Sipping the wonderful English tea at Railway Hotel
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Hua Hin only.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch, Hi Tea at Sofitel Centara Hua Hin.
- Entrance Fee.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Hua Hin, Cha-Am, Pranburi area. (To be advised)
- Children between 2 -10 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Time/Duration: Start time 13.30 pm – 18.00 pm.
- Tour operation: Everyday (except Wednesday).
- Dress code: Long sleeved blouses, Long trousers.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.