Farm Chokchai Khao Yai
Farm Chokchai agricultural attractions located on Mitraphap Road – Pakchong Km 159-160 is a dairy farm. Recognized as one of the largest farms in Asia launched the agro-tourism business to receive awards. Outstanding agricultural tourism. The 4th Tourism Industry Awards 2002 will bring you to touch. The vapor of doing Large scale dairy farms in the real world.
Visitors to this large dairy farm learning farm You will experience the atmosphere, experience and knowledge and enjoy. In the way of life of farmers, the standard of large dairy farms, such as milking themselves. Participate in the production of fresh milk ice cream! Umm!! Milk Ice Cream lets you participate in the production. Cowboy show Watch the shepherd’s dog, feed yourself and much more on the farm. Farm Chokchai is located on Mitrapap Road, Khao Yai open daily from 10:00 hrs to 14:40 hrs.
- Admission Fee Only.
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
- Open on Tuesday – Friday : Fixed times are at 10:00 am and 02:00 pm. If tour is full, we will open tour every 20 minutes.
- Open on Saturday – Sunday and public holidays : 10.00 hrs / 10.20 hrs / 10:40 hrs / 11:00 hrs / 11:20 hrs / 11:40 hrs / 13:00 hrs / 13:20 hrs / 13:40 hrs / 14:00 hrs / 14:20 hrs and 14:40 hrs.
- Closed on Monday except on Public Holiday.
- Children height between 90 – 140 cm. is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked show start time.
How to get there
- Address : 170 Moo 2 Mitrapap Road, T.Nongnamdaeng A.Pak Chong Khao Yai Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand.
- Located on Mitraphap Road – Pakchong Km 159-160 from Bangkok about 2 hours by private car.