Flight of the Gibbon
Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km (1.8 miles) of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing abseils. This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, our highly trained and safety-minded Sky Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure guests will never forget, and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
- Zipline through a jungle ecosystem on the highest zipline in Thailand
- Take in the wildlife, flowers and fauna – you might even see a hornbill along the way!
- Go on a free tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Pattaya
- 2-3 hours of Ziplining through the ancient Thai rainforest
- Lunch (Thai-set menu at lakeside restaurant)
- English speaking guide
- Tram tour at Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- Safety briefing and personal equipment fitting
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
- The Zipline is suitable for almost everyone. The only rules are that you must be under 125kg in weight and at least 1 meter tall to fit into the safety harness correctly. We frequently have children as young as 5 years old and adults up to 70. If you have an existing medical condition please contact us to discuss.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- Comfortable, seasonally appropriate clothes and closed-in shoes (no flip-flops)
- No unnecessary or dangling jewelry (you will be in a full body safety harness high above the ground so please dress sensibly)
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- This tour operates everyday.