Fun Fly Paraplane Chiang Mai
Fun Fly Paraplane Chiang Mai this activity you may get to look chiang mai from above (2 hundred meter or 600 ft), experience you won’t find some other place. At Fun Fly Paraplane Chiang Mai you may fly 15 mins on a Paraplane as a passenger with skillful pilot. During the flight the passenger can speak with the pilot by using intercom and will be properly knowledgeable and organized before takeoff.
- Paraplane flying is one of the best and cheapest outdoor adventures
- Fulfill your dream of flying like a bird
- 05:45-06.00 am Pick up from your in town hotel.
- 06:30 am Have your light breakfast.
- 07:00 am Change your clothes and meet your instructor and Pilot.
- 07:10 am Enjoy fly Paraplane 15 minutes to see stunning view and sunrise.
- 08:00-08.30 am Transfer to your hotel.
- 09:00-09:30 am Arrive to your hotel with happy.
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Chiang Mai only (1 KM out of the old city).
- Welcome drink and breakfast
- Microphone helmet
- Accident insurance
- English speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Mai area. (To be advised)
- Participants must be between the ages of 12-60 yrs old and maximum weight 90 Kg .
- Children under 12 years are not recommended.
- It is NOT advisable that elder people above 61 year-old to participate.
- Additional fee for visitors who will be going with the participant is THB500 per person
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Time/Duration: Start time 05.45 am – 09.30 am.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.