Half Day Safari Tour Elephant Trekking and Kayaking with Lunch
Phuket safari and eco-tours, it’s the great opportunity to see how well-trained elephants can be by our professional staffs. Riding on elephant’s back is the highlight of the trips while you can enjoy the beautiful scenic of Thailand’s tropical jungle and waterfalls. Closer touch with tropical trees, plantations, and beautifully colour birds and wildlife as you trek along the mountain paths with your friendly elephant near small streams. It is great chance of elephant experience.
- Explore the jungle while riding the elephant.
- Watch monkey and elephant show
- Try out rice farming, oxcart riding, nature canoe, off road, fish spa and many other activities
- 08.00 AM | 14:00 PM Pick Up from hotel
- 08.30 AM | 14:30 PM Arrived at Elephant Camp and Briefing Program
- 08.45 AM | 14:45 PM Elephant Bathing + Elephant Trekking 30 Min + Elephant and Monkey Show + Thai Rice Farming + Ox-Cart Riding + Buffalo Photo + Rubber Tapping + Fish Spa + Thai Boxing + Thai Cooking + Kayaking
- 11.45 AM | 17:45 PM Kayaking at Mangrove Forest
- 12.30 PM | 18:30 PM Thai Style Lunch or dinner
- 13.00 PM | 19:00 PM Transfer back to hotel
- 13.30 PM | 19:30 PM Arrived at your hotel
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town only).
- Elephant Bathing + Elephant Trekking 30 Min + Elephant and Monkey Show + Thai Rice Farming + Ox-Cart Riding + Buffalo Photo + Rubber Tapping + Fish Spa + Thai Boxing + Thai Cooking + Kayaking.
- Thai Style Lunch or Dinner.
- Accident Insurance.
- Professional Guide.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
- Minimum of 2 adults required.
- Children between 4 – 11 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.
Important Thing To Know
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Time/Duration: Start time 08:00 am – 13.30 pm. and 14:00 pm – 19:30 pm. / 5:30 hours duration.
- What to bring: We recommend face towel, hat or cap, umbrella, camera, bottled water, extra clothes.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions..
- This tour operates everyday.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- An Elephant could only carry up to 25% of its body weight, however, it is advisable that it will only carry up to 200 kg. (2 persons).
How To Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.