Half Day with Buddhism Way and Teaching English to Students
During this new half day excursion you will experience the real Thailand and in a natural way. We will travel toward Petchaburi to a smaller community where we will see the everyday life. You will get an insight in Buddhism when visiting religious places such as a cave that protects a Buddha statue that is over 700 years old and later on when visiting a temple.
Shortly after we are welcomed into an original Thai home to see how Thai people live and work. The highlight of the excursion will be when visiting the town is school which only has around 50 students. Here the students will be given the opportunity to develop their English skills and practice their English with us. Join us on this excursion to see and learn more about this lovely country Included in the price is water as well as snacks.
- Observing life of bhuddistsm
- Visiting religious places such as a cave that protects a Buddha statue that is over 700 years old
- Visiting school to teach English to students
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Hua Hin only.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance Fee.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Hua Hin, Cha-Am, Pranburi area. (To be advised)
- Children between 2 -10 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Tour operation: Everyday
- Time/Duration: Start time 08.00 am – 14.00 pm.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.