Happy City Golf and Resort Chiang Rai
The Happy City Golf Resort is found on the foothills of Northern Thailand immediately outside Chiang Rai. Owned by Koreans, the facility is billed as the only 29-hole golf course across the entire world. Thailand professional golfers designed it, with the three 9-hole courses being named River, Mountain Breeze and Lakeside.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 29
- Par : 72/36
- Length : 7,036 y
- Architect : Mr.Pongsak Daengchuang and Mr.Prasan Srisuphachaiya
- Open : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
How to get there
- Address : 22 Moo 10 Muangchoom Sub-district, Wiang Chai District, Chiang Rai 57210 Thailand.
- 13 kilometers East of Chiang Rai.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.