Huay Yang Waterfall Tour
Huai Yang Waterfall National Park is a smaller protected area located at the Tanao Sri Mountain Ranges at the border to Myanmar. The park covers 161 km² in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, only 36 km from the town center. The main attractions of the park are number of waterfalls.
The park is montane area with elevations between 200 to 800 meters above the sea level, an important watershed of rivers in the area. The forest habitat is part of the vast forested area extending in Myanmar, the neighbouring Lenya National Park at the other side of the border is 1761 km². Apart from few neighbouring smaller pockets of forested areas, the surrounding areas in Thai side of the border are completely deforested.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Hua Hin city).
- National Park Admission Fee
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips
- Other service not mentioned on this program
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Hua Hin area. (To be advised)
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Children between 2 -10 years old will be charged as the child price
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Sport shoes and small backpack
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions