Hug Elephants Sanctuary Chiang Mai
Visit the Karen Village to meet elephants, feed, interact and play with the elephants in their nature home as your learn about their behavior and history. Take a photos with the elephants. Take a mud spa with the elephants. Walk with them to the beautiful waterfall. Bathe and brush the elephants. Swim in the waterfall.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Chiang Mai old city areas only
- Food for feeding the elephants
- English speaking guide
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang mai area. (To be advised)
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
What to bring
- Please bring hat, change clothes, towel, hiking shoes, walking shoes, sunscreen, swimming suite, insect repellent.