Kayaking at Khao Daeng
Kayaking at Khao Daeng Tour, travel down south to Sam Roi Yod National Park. First visit at a seaside village Khung Tanod where scenery was in the world famous film The Killing Fields and take about 25 minutes to Sai Cave.
These ancient caverns have petrified waterfall, and monstrous limestone domes with dangling stone tentacles. The climb to the cave is quite rigorous.
Then visit a national park Headquarter and continue to Horizon Adventure Kayak Camp for a picnic lunch before kayaking. The Kayak route is the Khao Daeng trial and the mangrove nature trails are excellent opportunities to view a variety of habitats and wildlife.
On the mangrove nature trail, which is self-interpretive, Mud skippers, Crabs, Monitor Lizard, Kingfishers, Herons, Egrets and variety of other bird life can be seen.
- Sam Roi Yod National Park
- Climb to Sai Cave and appreciate its limestone domes
- Kayak in the mangrove trails of Khao Daeng
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Hua Hin city)
- Picnic lunch
- English speaking guide
- National Park Admission Fee
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips
- Other service not mentioned on this program
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Hua Hin area (To be advised)
- Children between 2 -10 years old will be charged as the child price
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday
- Time/Duration: Start time 08:30 am – 14:30 pm
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Sport shoes and small backpack
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions