Khao Sok Full Day Jungle Safari Tour from Krabi
Khao Sok National Park in Southern Thailand is an amazing place. It is covered by the oldest evergreen rain forest in the world, huge limestone mountains shooting straight up in the air, deep valleys, breathtaking lakes, exciting caves, wild animals and much more.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Krabi Town and Ao Nang Beach only)
- English Speaking Guide
- National park entrance fees
- Elephant trek
- Jungle canoe
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Visit Khao Sok, the largest national park in Thailand.
- Canoe down the Sok River lined with unspoiled tropical vegetation and wildlife.
- Trek through the lush jungle on the back of a majestic elephant.
- Enjoy a traditional Thai lunch