Khao Sok Safari Bamboo Rafting and Elephant Bathing
Khao Sok Safari is one of the reasons why people come to KhaoLak and is by far our most popular excursion with repeat bookings year after year. It’s the place that is always guaranteed to amaze with lots of activities including elephant trekking and canoeing. The scenery in Khao Sok National Park which includes many dramatic limestone cliff sthat rise out of the lush green rainforest, is absolutely stunning.You can tour the river and see the Limestone Mountains, incredible rock formations and beautiful caves.
- Bamboo rafting along the Sok River.
- Elephant Feeding and Bathing
- Absorbing beautiful scenery
- 08:00 to 08:30 hrs – Pick up from your hotel
- Brief stop at a Takuapa market and see local Thai life
- Quick stop at Khao Sok View point
- Bamboo rafting along the Sok River
- njoy a tasty Thai set lunch at a restaurant on the bank of the river
- lephant Feeding and Bathing
- Visit a temple with some monkeys
- Coffee break at Takuapa
- 16:30 to 17:00 hrs – Return to your hotel
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Khao Lak area.
- English and German speaking guide.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in Phuket, Krabi etc. area. (To be advised)
- This tour depends on the number of passengers. The tour requires minimum 4 pax to operate the trip.
- Child between ages 4 – 12 years old will be charged as child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Think To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- What to Bring: Sun block lotion, insect repellant, swim wear, towel, camera, spare money and shoes: sandals.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How to Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.