KHAO YAI GOLF CLUB NAKHON RATCHASIMA
Welcome to Khao Yai Golf Club is situated between 2 valleys in the mountains on a 450 rai land parcel just outside the Khao Yai National Park. There are the stunning views over the surrounding hills from everywhere on the golf course especially the back nine.
Designed by legendary Jack Nicklaus the Khao Yai golf course while an excellent layout is quite challenging as it winds beneath the steep hills that border the Khao Yai Park. Holes 10 and 11 play into one of the valleys and are 2 of the best back-to-back holes in the Khao Yai area. Large bunker arrays including both green side fairway locations typical for a Nicklaus design requires precise shot making for golfers to score well.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 18
- Par : 72
- Length : 7,058 yards
- Since : 1993
- Architect : Mr.Jack Nicklaus
- Driving Range : None
- Falicities : Restaurant
- Open Everyday : Monday – Sunday
HOW TO GET THERE
- Address : 151 Moo 5 T.Moosi A.Pakchong Khao Yai, Nakhon Ratchasima 30130 Thailand.
- Direction : about 2 hours from Bangkok 15 minutes from Khao Yai National Park
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
PRICE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANG WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.