Khaolak Thai Cooking Class
Visit a local fresh market to select the ingredients needed to prepare three of Thailand’s favorite meals. Thai food has become world famous for the symphony of flavors and health benefits found in every mouthful. Learn the art of Thai cooking and fruit carving so that you may enjoy these amazing foods in your home.
- Learn how to cook home style Thai food and then enjoy eating your own culinary creation!
- 10:00 hrs – Pick up from your hotel.
- Visit fresh market to see the very interesting and different spices and herbs
- Introduction and explanation of the various ingredients and time to ask questions
- Learn decoration, prepare your dishes and time to cook
- Enjoy your self-made meal
- 15:00 hrs – Return to your hotel
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Khao Lak only).
- English speaking chef.
- Local fresh market
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Khaolak area. (To be advised).
- This tour depends on the number of passengers. The tour requires minimum 4 pax to operate the trip.
- Child between ages 4 – 12 years old will be charged as same adult price.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Think To Know
- This tour operates: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- What to Bring: Camera, note book and spare money.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How to Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.