Welcome to Mimosa Pattaya or The City of Love open day from 10:00 am to 20:30 pm is a new style of attraction on over 20 acres in Pattaya. The place offers a perfect combination of French style of architecture boasting its elegant shopping atmosphere and glamorous Broadway musicals and the colourful Cabaret Show which what Pattaya is famous for.
- The Mimosa Cabaret Shows, Broadway musicals and the Musical Fountain The Wing of Love are the highlights of the night.
- Mimosa can deliver good atmosphere and spots for visitors to take photos.
- Admission Fee and Cabaret Show.
- Admission Fee, Cabaret Show and Art In Mimosa
- Transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
HOW TO GET THERE
- Address : 28/19-20 Moo 2 T.Najomtien A.Sattahip Pattaya Chonburi 20250 Thailand.
- Mimosa Pattaya located on Sukhumvit Road, opposite The Ambassador City Jomtien Pattaya.
- Open Daily 10:00 am – 21:00 pm
- Free admission for children below 120 cm in height
- Cabaret Show Time : 17:00 hrs., 19:00 hrs. (show times may be change as appropriate follow by Mimosa Pattaya)
- In any case of customer booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), customer are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.