Mini Safari Tour Kayaking Elephant Bathing and Fish Spa
Eco- Nature Phuket Safari Tours is varieties of activities with Elephant, Monkey. It’s good experience.
- Explore Kayaking at Mudong Canal to Mangrove forest
- Watch monkey, elephant show and see Elephant Shower
- 09.30 AM | 14:00 PM Pick Up from hotel
- 10.00 AM | 14:30 PM Arrived at Elephant Camp and Briefing Program
- 10.15 AM | 14:45 PM Kayaking at Mudong Canal to Mangrove forest
- 11.30 AM | 16:00 PM Visit Elephant Show and Monkey Show , See Elephant Shower
- 11.45 AM | 16:15 PM Thai Boxing Show
- 12.15 PM | 16:45 PM Fish Spa and Thai Buffet Fruit
- 12.45 PM | 17:15 PM Transfer back to hotel
- 13.30 PM | 18:00 PM Arrived at your hotel
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town only).
- Professional Guide.
- Accident Insurance.
- Kayaking + Elephant Bathing + Elephant Monkey Show + Thai Boxing + Fish Spa + Thai Buffet Fruit.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
- Minimum of 2 adults required.
- Children between 4 – 11 years old will be charged as the child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.
Important Thing To Know
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Time/Duration: Start time 09:30 am – 13.30 pm. and 14:00 pm – 18:00 pm. / 4 hours duration.
- What to bring: We recommend face towel, hat or cap, umbrella, camera, bottled water, extra clothes.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- This tour operate everyday.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.