Pattaya Bungy Jump and Human Slingshot
The Pattaya Bungy Jump was not only the first in South East Asia but still remains the highest Bungy Jump in Thailand today. Since 1989 the Bungy Jumping craze has exploded and there are now many thousands of Bungy Jumps worldwide all started from the humble beginnings in New Zealand and Thailand. The Human Slingshot is really like no other experience and indeed this is the first and currently only slingshot experience in Asia. The easiest way to describe the human slingshot is to think of Angry Birds.
- Feel the amazing rush by bungee jumping off a 60 metre high platform over a lake
- The most exciting adventure sport in Pattaya
- English and Thai Speaking Jump Masters
- Insurance provided by the operator
- 1 round of bungy jump/human slingshot
- HD video of your bungy jump/human slingshot experience
- Certificate of courage
- Transfer service
- Personal Expenses for drinks, snacks, and tips
- Other services not mentioned on this program
- Open Daily 09:00 – 18:00
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- For bungy jump, participants must weigh a minimum of 35 kg and a maximum of 150 kg
- For human slingshot, participants must weigh a minimum of 40 kg and a maximum of 100 kg
- Our Full Body Harnesses fit waist size of 38 cm to 130 cm
- Please remove everything from your pockets before jumping (Free lockers are provided)
- Wear comfortable clothes and its probably best not to have a big meal before you jump
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant then you should not jump
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Under 16’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
How To Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.