Pattaya Elephant Village
The Elephant Village was opened in Pattaya in 1973 as a sanctuary for former working elephants. These elephants, through reasons of injury or ill health, can no longer be used as a part of the backbone of heavy work in the jungles of Thailand. Also because of their diminishing habitat, it is now longer possible to return them to the wild.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Pattaya.
- English speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
- Children height below 70 cm. free of charge .
- Children height between 70-100 cm is considered to be charged as the child rate. Any child is over 100 cm height , please book as the adult rate.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- 2 persons will share the basket strapped to the back of one elephant.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour is not recommended for heart condition, high blood pressure, pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.