Phi Phi Island Maya Khai Maiton 4 Islands 8 Point Tour
Phi Phi Island is approximately 50 minutes away from Phuket by speed boats. The islands consist of 2 small islands: Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh. Maya Bay is one of world most beautiful beach where the famous film was made. In this day trip we will visit the most famous bays and beaches of Phi Phi Island such as Phi Phi Don Island and Phi Phi Leh. relaxing at Khai Island where you can rent sunbeds and umbrellas and cool off with refreshing drinks in various small bars. At Khai Nok Island you’ll be able to go swimming and snorkeling on crystal clear water with a great number of colourful fishes.
- 08.00 – 08.30 AM. Pick up customers from the hotel to the pier. Welcome coffee and tea.
- – Depart from the pier to Maiton Island for snorkeling and swimming from the boat.
- – Sightseeing at Phi Phi Lae Island take some wonderful pictures of Pileh Lagoon, Maya Bay, Viking Cave and Monkey bay (form the boat).
- – Reach at Phi Phi Don Island for the second snorkeling stop.
- – Buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don Island, relax on the beach.
- – Arrive at Khai Nok Island, sunbath, swimming and snorkeling from the beach.
- 16.00 – 17.00 PM. Arrive to the pier and transfer Back to your hotel.
- Enjoy your activities like relaxing, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and feeding fishes.
- Experience the beauty of the Phi Phi Islands by speedboat.
- Transfer from/to hotels (major hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town only).
- Snorkeling equipment(Life jacket, mask and snorkel)
- Marine National park entrance fees.
- Soft drink, Fresh fruits.
- English speaking guide.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in Rawai, Naiharn (200฿/ pax) | Laguna, Bangtao, Kamala (250฿/ pax) | and for other area will be charged for private car (To be advised).
Pick Up Time (Approximately)
- 7.45 am – 8:00 am Maikhao.
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am Naiyang, Surin, Rawai.
- 8:15 am – 8:30 am Kamala.
- 8:30 am – 8.45 am Phuket Town, Patong.
- Child between ages 4-11 years old will be charged as child price.
- Passenger must be between the ages of 1-70 yrs old due to security reason.
- Children under 1 year old and pregnant women or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Time/Duration: Start time 08.00 am -17.00 pm. / 9 hrs.
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.
- What to bring: We recommend towel, bathing clothes, dry and warm clothes for the way back, sunglasses, sun cream, good weather and a camera or smart phone.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Announcement: Maya Bay will be closed from June 01, 2018 until further notice
We have been advised that Maya Bay will be closed from June 01, 2018 until further notice to allow some recovery time for the beach and bay.
No boats will be allowed to enter to Maya Bay but we will run past the bay and then we will do sightseeing around the cove.
We will continue our current itinerary with exception that we may not be able to access the beach.