Phuket Beach Helicopter Tour
Imagine an unforgettable luxury helicopter ride over Phuket, where you have the chance to explore the beautiful beaches and bays along the west coast of Phuket.
This tour provides passengers a bird’s eye view of natural beauty below, an experience you will never forget.
Not only will you have an unforgettable experience, but you’ll also have the opportunity to see some of the best beaches in Phuket, like Nai Yang and Nai Thon beach. You will also catch a glimpse of one of the most exclusive resorts or “the landmark in South East Asia- The Trisara”. This will be an experience even your children will enjoy and cherish for a lifetime.
- View Phuket’s best beaches, and famous exclusive resorts on the 10 minute.
- Relax with refreshments and cool towels served after landing of aircraft.
- 10-minute flight.
- Tour narration by pilots.
- Transfer services
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- A minimum of 2 pax is required to operate the flight.
- Children under 2 years of age and below 100 centimeters is welcome to sit on guardian’s lap free of charge.
- Children 100 centimeters and taller require an individual seat.
- Price is per seat for a join-in tour.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Meeting Point: Make your own way. Sa Khu Heliport (Phuket Heliport) – 62/31-32 M. 3, T. Sa Khu, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- How to get there: Phuket – Sa Khu heliport is located at Nai Yang beach approximately 5 minutes south of Phuket International Airport.
- Latitude: 8.078068856264695, Longitude: 98.30176949501038
- This tour operates everyday.
- This tour start from 13:00 pm and the last flight is 16:30 pm.
- Time/Duration: 10 minute per round.
- Dress code: Wear dark or black clothing for the tour – it reduces the glare so you’ll have even better photos.
- What to bring: We recommend camera .
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 5 minutes late or after we have moved, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.