Phuket City Tour
This half day tour will take you to the prime sightseeing destinations within Phuket to whet your appetite for the sights and sounds of the city. Get spectacular photos of the coastal views and the beaches before you head off to Phuket Town, which is a glimpse into the cultural face of the city. Full of Sino-Portuguese architecture, it features old and modern Phuket.
- Experience the old world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture
- Great orientation of Phuket on this half-day sightseeing tour
- Transfer from/to hotels (major hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Panwa, Kamala, Phuket Town only).
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
- Children between 4 -11 years old will be charged as the child price.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour operates everyday.
- Time/Duration: Morning tour start time 07:30 am – 13.00 pm. and Afternoon tour start time 13.00 am – 18.00 pm.
- Naka market open weekend only.
- Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not allow to use inside some buildings.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.