Ramayana Water Park Pattaya
Ramayana Water Park Pattaya try the thrills and spills of our 21 awesome water rides – some totally unique – that vary from screams to gentle swings, 2 dedicated kids zones, a record big double wave pool, an amazing ride in the lazy river with mystical caves, geysers and bubbles, relaxation and activity pools and so many things to do.
Ramayana is so much more than just exciting water rides. We have packed our extensive grounds with a vast array of activities – both on and off water – that will guarantee all-day entertainment. Add in our varied refreshment and dining facilities, and you will want for nothing. Open daily from 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs. located on Ban Yen Road, Na Jom Tien city of Pattaya.
- Chill out in a private cabana, go for a relaxing massage or shop at the floating market built in a natural lake.
- Visit Thailand’s largest water park, Ramayana Water Park in Pattaya, complete with 21 premium water slides.
- Admission Fee Only.
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
Round Trip Transfer (Shared Van)
- Pick up from anywhere in Pattaya (Naklua to Na Jomtien) to Ramayana Water Park : 09:00 hrs, 09:30 hrs, 10:00 hrs, 10:30 hrs and 11:00 hrs.
- Return from Ramayana Water Park to anywhere in Pattaya (Naklua to Na Jomtien) : 16:30 hrs , 17:30 hrs and 18:30 hrs.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your location at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Driver will take waiting time only 5 minutes per stop. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Address : 9 Moo 7 Ban Yen Road, Na Jom Tien, Sattahip Pattaya Chon Buri 20250 Thailand
- Open Daily : 10:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs.
- Children height between 90 – 121 cm. is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- Children height under 90 cm. are free of charged.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Water Park Rules
- Attraction must only be used in accordance with the relevant manufacturer is or operator is instructions which may include restrictions in relation to users’ height and weight.
- No Food and Beverage to be brought into the park.
- Pets are not allowed into the Park.
- No glass, cigarettes and/or food are permitted in the water slide area.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the park.
- Pregnant women and those with a history of heart problems or back trouble should not use the slides.
- Proper swim attire is required. Jean/denim shorts and shorts with rivets, buckles or zippers are not permitted.
- Diaper dependent children must wear a protective swim diaper, which are available in the park shop.
- Approved lifejackets are provided at no additional charge on a first come basis and must remain in the waterpark.
- Sun-lounges, sun-chairs and umbrellas are provided at no additional charge on a first come basis and must remain in the waterpark.
- Secure all personal belongings. Lockers are available for rent. Ramayana is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
- No Smoking except in designated Smoking Areas.
- Hawkers are not permitted in the park.
- No running, no horseplay or rough activities.
- In the event of threatening weather, the water park will be temporarily closed and guests will be asked to move to a safe area. If. due to adverse weather conditions, we are unable to re-open the park before 15:45 hrs, a full return visit ticket, valid for 30 days, will be issued. Wristbands must be intact and on the wrist to be valid for a replacement ticket. No monetary refunds will be given.
- Ramayana Waterpark reserves the right to remove participants for violating any of the above rules or engaging in illegal, disruptive, destructive or inappropriate behaviour without refund.