Rock Climbing Krabi(Railay Beach)
Go out on a thrilling adventure with rock climbing activity at the limestone cliff on Railay beach, Krabi, and savour the moment when you climb to the top and see the stunning view of Railay beach landscape. The amazing surroundings of Railay beach is the reason that every rock climber is craving for a chance to conquer the steep cliff here.
- Ride a long-tailed boat from Krabi and take in the natural beauty of Railay Bay.
- Learn basic techniques from our expert guides, then use a secure top rope to practice your climbing skills on the towering limestone cliffs overlooking the Andaman Sea, Railay and Phra Nang Beach.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town (Others areas please check before booking).
- Longtail boat tickets to/from Railay Beach.
- Climbing gear rental.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Certified guide.
- Accident Insurance.
- Water and refreshments.
- National park entrance fee.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Krabi area. (To be advised)
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour operates everyday.
- Dress code: Suitable wear for rock climbing, rock climbing shoes
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.