Roof of Thailand Cycling Tour
Ride as high as you can in Thailand when taking on this challenging cycle of ascending up to the top of the country’s tallest mountain – Doi Inthanon one of the original 14 national parks of Thailand covering many climatic and ecological zones. Stop on the way at a local market and beautiful cultural sites. Then tackle the steepest part of the mountain and climb into the clouds until reach the roof of Thailand and the summit of Inthanon.
- Cycle to the roof of Thailand on the summit of Doi Inthanon
- Visit local markets and see remote cultural sites
- Bike up into the clouds and fresher air
- Enjoy the most thrilling descent in the whole of Thailand
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Chiang Mai center only)
- Water bottle
- Bike and helmet
- Snacks and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Accident insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Mai area. (To be advised)
- Group Size 2-16 riders
- Cycling Distance 30 km
- A minimum age of 12 is required on scheduled tours
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday
- Time/Duration: Start time 07.00 pm – 17.00 pm
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How To Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.