Blue Canyon Country Club
Royal Hua Hin Golf Course Designed by a Scottish railway engineer, The Royal opened in 1924 in the reign of King Rama VI. The Royal Hua Hin is the oldest par 72 courses in Thailand. Constructed around the base of a limestone mountain range, the course is covered in lush vegetation that clings to the edge of the rocky overhangs and boulders.
Royal Hua Hin also has lovely views of Buddhist temples that are perched on the hillsides that blend into the dense foliage of the surrounding area. Located just behind the old railway station.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 18
- Par : 72
- Length : 6,678 yards
- Since : 1924
- Architect : Mr. A.O. Robins
- Open : Monday – Sunday
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
How to get there
- Address : 165 Moo 1 Thepkasattri Road, Thalang Phuket 83110 Thailand.
- Distance : 40 minutes from Patong Beach.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.