Elephant Riding – Bamboo Rafting – Lawa Cave – Sai Yok Noi Waterfall
This trip gives you the chance to get in touch with native tribes in a remote jungle nearby the Kwai Noi River. In addition you will have several enjoyable activities like a ride on an elephant, bamboo rafting, a boat trip along the Kwai Noi River through breathtaking landscape before you get finally in touch with the tribes. Continue your journey bylong-tail boat to the beautiful Lava Cave which is famous for its marvellous stalactites and a stalagmite awaiting your exploration. Learning about Mon people their way of life distinguishes from others and fascinate Thai and foreign tourists equally: The Mon people live in harmony with the nature and make their living traditionally from farming. Their houses are built from bamboo and wood.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Kwai Noi River
- Explore the Lawa Cave and its beauty inside
- Learn about the history of the Mon tribal village where you can learn about the local way of life
- 07:00 We pick you up from your accommodation in Kanchanaburi and depart for the Elephant Camp
- 08:30 Enjoy elephant riding and bamboo rafting along theKwai River
- 10:00 Depart for the Resotel Pier
- 11:00 Take a long-tail boat and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Kwai Noi River . It will definitely enhance your appreciation of nature.
- 12:00 Have lunch (L) at Jungle Rafts Resort which is run by Mon people
- 12:30 After lunch take a constitutional around the nearby Mon farmer village and appreciate their way of life
- 14:00 Go by long-tail boat to explore the Lawa Cave and its beauty inside
- 15:30 After the boat brought you back to the Pier continue your journey by car to the Sai Yok Noi Waterfall and enjoy a coffee break there
- 18:00 Arrive at your accommodation in Kanchanaburi
- Pick up and drop off hotel in Kanchanaburi
- Long-tail boat
- Entrance fee(s) for destination(s) and meals mentioned in the program
- English speaking guide
- All activities mentioned above incl. elephant riding and bamboo raft
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Kanchanaburi area. (To be advised)
- Children between 3-8 years old will be charged as the child price.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Time/Duration: Start time 07.00 am – 18.00 pm.
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Flip-flop and small backpack.
- What to bring: We recommend swimming suit, towel, bathing clothes, dry and warm clothes for the way back, sunglasses, sun cream, good weather and a camera or smart phone.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile and display your voucher number this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified.