Muang Kaew Golf Course
The Santiburi Samui Country Club is Koh Samui s first golf course and provides both challenge and charm with a lush tropical setting. The 18-hole championship golf course came to fame when it hosted the 2006 Bangkok Airways Open. It is located on a hillside of northern coast of Koh Samui, amidst old coconut gardens.
The Santiburi Samui Country Club has a commanding scenic panoramic view of Maenam Beach and the nearby island of Koh Phangan. Golfers are able to enjoy these magnificent views of the ocean and beaches from almost all holes. Waterfalls and creeks run through the land adding lush, natural beauty with the hills providing a picturesque backdrop.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 18
- Pars : 72
- Length : 6,824 yards
- Established : 2003
- Designer : Mr.Edward Thiele and Mr.Pirapon Namatra
- Driving Range : Yes
- Facilities : Accommodation, Massage, Restaurants and Spa
- Open : Monday – Sunday
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
- Santiburi Samui Country Club allows spikeless or soft spiked golf shoes only.
- Santiburi Samui Country Club allows maximum 5 golfers per group.
- Santiburi Samui Country Club does not allow non-golfers on the course independently.
- Non-golfers who which to accompany golfer will be charged (included accompanying fee, golf cart and caddie) please contact to the golf course.
- Only caddie is allowed to operate golf cart.
How to get there
- Address : 12/15 Moo 4 Ba-an Donsai T.Maenum A.Koh Samui Suratthani 84330 Thailand.
- How to get there : Located on the north coast of Koh Samui, 30 minutes from Chaweng Beach.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.