Seaside Retreat Elephant Friendly Half Day Tour
Our commitment to the ethical treatment of Thailand’s elephants is clearly represented in our Seaside Retreat. It is the only Elephant Camp that guarantee a NO riding concept so that our guests are able to experience the majestetic giants in peace and harmony.
The Seaside Retreat is a relaxing place nestled not far from the Khao Lak National Park with a splendid view over the Andaman Sea. This is the place to be when you want to enjoy some quality time with our majestic elephants. At a beautiful lagoon in the neighborhood, you will get the experience of bathing and showering an elephant. Afterwards, you will be enjoying your time to feeding them and get to know them.
- Staying with elephants in peace and harmony (NO riding concept).
- Bathing and showering elephants
- Enjoying to feed elephants
- Taking a look at beautiful scenery
- Visit the Royal Thai Navy conservation project and centre for the hatching and care of baby sea turtles afterwards.
- Pick up from the hotel (pick up time varies depending the location of your hotel)
- Arrival at the Seaside Retreat.
- Briefing and knowledge about the elephants
- Feeding the elephants
- Bathing the elephants in the river
- Visit Sea Turtle Conservation Center
- Thai buffet
- Return to your hotel
- Pickup and drop off from hotel in Khao Lak area.
- English speaking guide.
- Soft drinks, Snacks and Thai buffet.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in Phuket, Krabi etc. area. (To be advised)
- This tour depends on the number of passengers. The tour requires minimum 2 pax to operate the trip.
- Child between ages 4 – 12 years old will be charged as child price.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important Think To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- What to Bring: Sun block lotion, insect repellant, swim wear, towel, camera, spare money and shoes: sandals.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
How to Use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.