as crocodiles, ostriches, single hump camels, kangaroos and an aviary of exotic birds. Exciting shows are Crocodile wrestling, Kenya aerobics, Amazing Circus and Pig Racing.
Starting five years ago Sri Racha Tiger Zoo became the biggest zoo of its kind in the entire world providing a home for over 200 of this big and powerful animals. Set up in a beautiful natural atmosphere approximately 30 km outside of Pattaya the zoo is undoubted one of the best day attraction in the Eastern Seaboard.
While tigers are the main reason for the majority of the visitors there are many other exciting attractions such as – Scorpion Queen, a young lady with plenty of poisonous scorpions on her clothing, Crocodile eggs breaking festival (May to August), Amazing Circus and crocodile wrestling show Pig racing.
The Happy Family, the friendship between a tiger, a pig and a dog, living together making it a must to be seen place. As usual for a zoo you will find many animals as camels, deer, wallabies, elephants, Peruvian guinea pigs and more than 90,000 crocodiles. If you like you are able to touch and feed some of those animals and have your pictures taken.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in North Pattaya, Central Pattaya, South Pattaya. (Terms and Conditions)
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge 50 baht for pick up from Ambassador Hotel, Pinnacle Resort, Botany Resort, Baannammao Resort, Ravintra Resort, Baramee Hotel
- No pick up beyond Botany Resort.
- Pick up time : Morning : 8:30 AM – 08:45 AM, Return 12.00 PM Afternoon : 01.30 PM – 01.45 PM, Return 05.00 PM
- Extra charge 100 Baht for full day tour.
- Address : 341 Moo 3 Nongkham Sriracha Chonburi 20110 Thailand
- Rates for chid apply to those between the heights of 101 – 140 cm. Child heights are under 100 cm is free of charge.
- Open Daily Service : 08.00 AM – 06.00 PM
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Pig Racing Show – Morning : Every hour / Afternoon : 09:00 AM – 05.00 PM
- Crocodile Show – Morning : 09:30 AM, 10:30 AM / Afternoon : 01:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- Elephant Show – Morning : 11.40 AM – 12:00 AM / Afternoon : 02:30 PM – 04:30 PM
- Tiger Show – 11:00 AM Afternoon : 01:30 PM and 03:30 PM