TANTITIUM: Eat – Drink – Massage
Tantitium is hallmarks of a Phuket entertainment spot, inclusive of food, drinks and massages which is incongruously combined in a restored Sino-Portuguese home with a narrow courtyard. Tantitium combines with 3 parts: First part, Tanti Eat, is a Thai restaurant that contrasts the rustic building exterior with a polished interior, here featuring black and white floor tiles, mustard-colored sofas and huge brass light fixtures. Second part, Tanti Drink, has signature cocktails for you to choose. Third part, Tanti Massage, offers various spa treatments and massages.
- Spa package as per selected
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcohol beverage
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- The venue is closed every Wednesday
- Children will be charged at adult rate
- Please make a reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- This rate is applicable until 31 March 2019
- There will be no refund if cancelled less than 24 hours prior to arrival
- Participation of senior citizens 60 years of age or over is not recommended and children less than 4 years of age and pregnant ladies is not allowed.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Important things to know
- Location: 84 Dibuk Rd, T. Talat Nuea, A. Mueang Phuket, Phuket 83000
- Operating Hours: 11.00 hrs. – 21.00 hrs.
Information for the package
- This package is a perfect combination after all kinds of exercise that involves the movement of the legs. The 45-minute Foot Reflexology massage relieves the tensions in the lower parts of the leg as well as promotes circulation. The 60-minutes Sports massage goes further to the deep tissue level of the whole body.
- A 120 minutes ritual that you will not forget and certainly the one that all spa-goers yearn for. First, a 60-minute Foot Reflexology followed by 60-minutes Back and Shoulder Massage. It is a wholesome renewal of from the outer-body to within, from head to toe.
Phuket Experience Single
- A half-day indulgence of an unmatched Massage experience. Guests get to starts the day with either a 60-minute Cleopatra Beauty Secret, gold body scrub followed by 60-minutes Warm Aromatherapy Relaxation treatment. Revitalization of the skin makes you feel like having a fresh, new body, a privilege that only a few have experienced.
Body and Soul
- With Body and Soul Package, our guest chooses between a 60-minutes Body Scrub, followed by 60-minutes of Aroma Therapy oil massage. The former treatments improve the skin moisture or renewal, while the aromatic oil treatment provides ultimate relaxation and skin protection. It is a classic combination for a full body pampering at our spa.
- Blooming Life package lets our guest relax and revitalize the skin with 60 minutes of Cleopatra Beauty Secret, gold body scrub, followed by a 60- minutes Aromatherapy Oil Massage. Next, the guest gets to relish with 60-minutes of Aloe Vera Gel Massage that massage and gently exfoliate the body dead cells. It is the salubrious renewal of the skin, our largest organ, from head to toes.
- Similar to Body and Soul Package, the Full Spirit package lets our guest relax and revitalize the skin with 60 minutes of Body Scrub and a 60-minutes Aromatherapy Oil Massage. However, with Full Spirit package, the added 45-minutes Foot Reflexology lets the guest heals beyond the skin, to the invigoration inner body.
Body and Soul Indulgence TWG Afternoon tea
- With Body and Soul Indulgence Package, our guest chooses between a 60-minutes Body Scrub, followed by 60-minutes of Aroma Therapy oil massage. The former treatments improve the skin moisture or renewal, while the aromatic oil treatment provides ultimate relaxation and skin protection. It’s a classic combination for a full body pampering at Tanti. A Full Set of Afternoon tea (S) and a choice of TWG tea includes English Breakfast | French Earl Gray | Royal Darjeeling | Imperial Oolong | Moroccan Mint | Jasmin Queen | Emperor Sencha | Chamomile
Simply Treatment with TWG afternoon Tea
- This package is a perfect combination of massage and chill-out during day time. The 90-minute Thai massage relieves the tensions as well as promotes circulation. After that guest can enjoy a Full Set of Afternoon tea (S) and a choice of TWG tea includes English Breakfast | French Earl Gray | Royal Darjeeling | Imperial Oolong | Moroccan Mint | Jasmin Queen | Emperor Sencha | Chamomile
Tea House in the Heritage
- A quick reward for the day for guests who wanted to experience the art of reflexology and stimulating pressure points under a limited time. This series of treatment helps with body circulation, relieve stress, and reinvigorate the body for days to come. A dream package includes a 45-minutes Foot Reflexology, a 15-minutes Hand Reflexology, and a 30-minutes Back and Shoulder Massage. A Set of Handmade Cakes with TWG tea includes
Treatment with 3 courses dinner served with Coconut Water
- Treatment of 60 mins Thai massage or Foot massage
- Starter: a selection of Prawn Spring Rolls | Fried Chicken Wings with Sambal | Steam Fish Ball
- 2-Main course: a selection of: Pad Thai with choice of tofu, chicken or prawn OR Chicken Massaman curry | Stir Fried Mix Vegetables | Stir Fried Shrimp/Squid with Curry
- Dessert: a selection of Mango Sticky Rice | Cendol