Tarzan Trail Pattaya
Tree Top Adventure Park Pattaya, a popular attraction that will make you enjoy with nature and challenging activities on the top of trees. Located in Pattaya, just 150 km. from Bangkok, you will enjoy with adventure course that will test your courage and fear of height with series of obstacles and challenges with has different degree of difficulty.
For 2.5 hours, you will enjoy using your entire body to pass through obstacles and challenge on this adventure course – walk from tree to trees on robe bridge 10 metres above ground, climb up to the tree top with wooden ladder, swing like Tarzan with rope, paddle on a bike in mid air, then zip lines over the lake! Along the course, you will also see the panorama of tropical rain forest and lush foliage of leafs which will give you a new exceptional experience unlike anything else you’ve tried. Don’t miss this chance. We invite you to experience this memorable adventure and have fun with your friends at Tree Top Adventure Park Pattaya.
- Experience heavenly views and incredible tree top fun!
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Central Pattaya, South Pattaya, North Pattaya, Jomtien, Naklua.
- Fruit and drinking water
- Safety briefing and personal equipment fitting
- Personal expense
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
- Minimum 2 persons per booking.
- Participant must be in good health and have ability to follow mandatory safety demonstration and instruction to assure safety during the programme.
- Minimum height for participants is 120 cm., children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and should have an appropriate physical and mental development.
- We recommend not wearing or bringing along any accessories or valuable items during the programme, as they can be lost or damaged during the adventure course.
- Participants with long hair are recommended to tie up their hair for convenient during the course and to avoid injury.
- Tour and program can be flexible depending on time and weather condition.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.