TEDDY ISLAND MUSEUM PATTAYA (TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM)
Welcome to Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya – also known as ‘Teddy Island’ is a truly unique, slightly baffling and extremely fun family-friendly experience. Teddy Bear and Teddy Bear is so cute enjoying with Souvenir Shop and Coffee Shop. Open daily from 09:00 hrs to 21:30 hrs. In front of the Teddy Bear Museum you can take a photo, you can see the sea in front of . If someone comes in evening you can take a photo with a sunset view too.
- Cute only Teddy Island Museum 1 of in Pattaya, find more 2,000 teddy bears. Enjoying and take a photo let your adventure in 12 zones fully.
- 1. Inca Zone
- 2. Dinosaurs Zone
- 3. Fossil Zone
- 4. Africa Art Zone
- 5. Under The Sea Zone
- 6. Winter Zone
- 7. Space Super Hero Zone
- 8. Dream Zone
- 9. China Zone
- 10. Europe Zone
- 11. Funny Zone
- 12. Art Zone
- 13. Outside Zone
- Admission Fee Only
- Transfer Services
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Activity Costs
- Address : 436/49 Moo 9 Soi 1, Beach Road, T.Nong Prue A.Banglamung Pattaya Chonburi 20150 Thailand
- Car Parking : on 5th – 9th Floor at Markland Beach View Hotel.
- Open Daily 10:00 hrs – 21:30 hrs (closed to sell the tickets at 20.30 hrs. in every day and not except for official holiday)
- Children height between 91- 130 cms is considered to be charged as the child rate.
- Children height under 90 cm is free of charge.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people, other policy and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.