Thai Sky Adventures Pattaya
The only full time skydiving drop zone in Pattaya providing Tandem Skydiving, A License and AFF Course with over 25 years skydiving experience.
- 1. SAFETY BRIEFING – 10-15mins – After filling out forms and payment you’ll be introduced to your fully qualified USPA tandem instructor who will show you the equipment and talk you through the in’s and out’s of the skydive. Don’t worry, they will be with you the whole time during your skydive!!!
- 2. LIFT – you will be assigned onto the next available plane load and await lift to 9,000-13,000 feet. Once in plane this takes around 15 minutes.
- 3. PREPARE TO EXIT – At 9,000-13,000 feet. plane door will open and instructors will “check out” with you if your ready to jump. This is it!
- 4. JUMP!!! – Instructor and you will exit together on Tandem rig and freefall for approximately 60 seconds/1 minute at around 120 miles/190km an hour. The Ultimate thrill!
- 5. PARACHUTE DEPLOYMENT – At around 5000 feet/1500 meters the parachute will open and the wind noise will stop suspending you and your instructor in relative calm.
- 6. CANOPY FLIGHT/LANDING – It now takes around 5-8 minutes to ride to the ground with magnificent views over the area below.
- Tandem Sky Dive attached to a Professional Trainer
- Transfers from/ to all major hotels in South Pattaya, North Pattaya, Central Pattaya only
- Highly qualified and experienced European Instructors who take care of all aspects of the skydive.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Photos of your Sky Dive Jump
- Video of your Sky Dive Jump
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area. (To be advised)
- Must be booked a minimum of 3 days in advance of travel date.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- In order to undertake a Tandem Skydive YOU DO NOT need to speak or understand ENGLISH.
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- The Drop Zone is Located at Nong Khor (Ao Udom) and is exactly 19 Km from Pattaya just off the main Highway – Bangkok and Chon Buri (Route 3/Sukhumvit) to Pattaya or Highway 7 to Bangkok.
- The tour is open for adults aged 16 and above, weighing 95 kg or below.
- Please dress appropriately – jeans / shorts, t-shirt, closed toe shoes.
- The tour is available from 7.30 am to 6.30 pm, 6 days a week (closed on Tuesday).
- Maximum weight for Tandem is 115 KG however those over 95KG but less than 100KG must pay a ‘weight supplement’ of 500THB Over 100KG but less than 110KG must pay a weight supplement of 1000 THB Over 110KG must pay a weight supplement of 1000 THB PLUS 200 THB per kilo up to a maximum of 115KG (i.e: if you weigh 115KG you will pay 2000THB weight supplement), to cover the extra work of the Instructor.