THE MAJESTIC CREEK COUNTRY CLUB HUA HIN
Welcome to Majestic Creek Golf Club and Resort, Majestic Creek is a 27 hole gem, lying in beautiful countryside, just 25 minutes outside of the Royal town of Hua Hin. Recent renovations and re-laying of greens has transformed this sleeping giant into one of the best golfing experiences in this renowned golfing area.
Designed by Dr.Sukkitti Klangvisai, an experienced Thai golf course designer who is also responsible for Phuket is Loch Palm, Majestic Creek is arguably the best laid out golf course in Hua Hin. Major renovations covering all 27-holes undertaken in 2012 include some of Hua Hin is best Tifeagle turfed greens.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 27
- Par : 72
- Yardage : 7,123
- Established : 1993
- Designer : Dr.Sukitti Klangvisai
- Driving Range : Yes
- Facilities : Accommodation, Restaurant and Car Parking
- Open Everyday : Monday – Sunday
HOW TO GET THERE
- Address : 164 Moo 4 T.Tubtai A.Hua Hin Prachuap Khirikhan 77000 Thailand
- Departure from Hua Hin Town using the railroad crossing from the market near Hua Hin Railway Station. Drive to the junction with the bypass road to the opposite intersection for another 3 km, turn left to the yard for about 7 km, the golf course on the right.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
PRICE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANG WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE