The Royal Gems Golf and Sports Club
The Royal Gems Golf City vision embodies as many as 63 golf holes as one connected property, making it the world is largest pure golf city and the final destination for discerning golfer from around the globe.
This masterpiece project has secured a charismatic piece of land – 1,400 rai (approximately 560 acers) – the biggest in Thailand to accommodate 3 different styles of golf courses meticulously created by the world is 3 most talented golf courses designers. On each golf course, it is guaranteed that your every tee-off will redefine perfection.
GOLF COURSE INFORMATION
- Holes : 18
- Par : 72
- Length : 6,689 yards
- Established : 2011
- Designer : Mr.Ron Garl
- Driving Range : Yes
- Facilities : Restaurants
- Open : Monday – Sunday (Closed on Tuesday)
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
How to get there
- Address : 170/148 Moo 3 Salaya-Banglane Road, Salaya Putthamonthon Nakhon Pathom 73170 Thailand.
- Located : North of Bangkok near Alpine Golf Club It takes about 45 minutes by car to reach the course from the city center of Bangkok.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.