THE SANCTUARY OF TRUTH PATTAYA
The Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais. The top point of the building is about 105 meters high. It was constructed to withstand the wind and sunshine on the seashore at Rachvate Cape, Tumbon Naklea, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri Province.
The purposes of decoration with wooden carve sculptures are to use art and culture as the reflection of Ancient Vision of Earth, Ancient Knowledge, and Eastern Philosophy.
- The Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais.
- The building was constructed according to ancient Thai ingenuity and every square inch of the building is covered with wooden carve sculpture.
STORY OF HALL
- The 1st Hall (The origin) – symbolizing of Universe and Earth. The Universe created systems orbits and Earth. Earth planet composed with Great four elements, Earth, Water, Wind and fire. The Hinduism believed in Shiva, God of Earth and Fire (Beginning to end).Vishnu, God of Water (Preserver). Brahma, God of Sky or The Wind (Designer) Universal. (Trimurati)
- The 2nd Hall The Sun, Moon, Stars and Created environment -The story about three creators, who giving way of life. The Sun causes day and night. The Moon causes tideing. The Stars causes the circumstance to all. Human are differenced from the other creatures by knowledge, deed and morality,and school self-develop to enlightenment.
- The 3th Hall – (parental Pure Love) Man is a creature in the world. To live together, and live according to the ways of society as a whole family, society, nation and the world, which should not be overlooked, in fact, the Lord Buddha. He has shown for the sake of living together.
- The 4th Hall – Love Kidliness-Sacrifice-Sharing – Bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhism is one of two branches of Buddhism and Taoism (confucianism), who is thus a wisdom-being or an aspiring Buddha, Who is determinded to attain Buddhahood. His main attributes are love compassion, selflessness, sacrifice and his capacity for service to others is unlimited world. The Kindliness only is the world is supported . This is preception of all religious.
- The Center Hall – (Love Kindliness-Sacrifice-Sharing) The Buddha discovered Four Noble Truth ( The way of life) these truths and revealed them to the ignorant world. We can therefore put an end to sorrow by adopting the Middle Way which to all Buddhists is the philosophy of life itself. This Middle Way of self-conquest which leads to a complete cessation of suffering and sorrow which is Nibbana, the ultimate goal of Buddhists . Understanding the meaning of Four Noble truth is essential to cultivation otherwise the essence of the Buddha is teaching will be lost.
- Admission Fee only.
- Outdoor Activities follow by the program of your choice.
- Admission Fee and Roundtrip. (Pick up and drop off from hotel in Pattaya, Central Pattaya, South Pattaya, North Pattaya (Select Conditions)
- Personal expenses such as tips, food and drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
- Transfer from / to your hotel.
- Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattya area. (To be advised)
- Address : 206/2 Moo 5 Soi Naklua 12, T.Naklua A.Banglamung Pattaya Chonburi 20150 Thailand
- Minimum 2 persons per booking for booking admission free include transfer
- The Sanctuary of Truth is open every day from 08:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs (Other activities service time to 16:30 hrs)
- Children height under 110 cms. are free of charge.
- Children height between 111 – 140 cms. is considered to be charged as the child rate. Any child is over 141 cms height, please book as the adult rate.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and policy etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.