Tree Top Adventure Park Kanchanaburi
We offer you the new European system of continuous life line which secures you from beginning until the end of the course without the frequent unclipping of carabiners. It means a super safe safety system to let you spend more time to enjoy the adventure and less on the equipment The continuous life line system ensures your safety at all times. Come on and swing by on our Monkey Swing course with 30 exciting stations zip lines and games over treetops and across the lake. Ride a skybike over the canopy of the trees or swing from tree to tree like a monkey in the jungle. Take a break on our giant platform and lay down on our huge hammock to take in the cool breeze and shade. The highlight A giant zip line stretching over the whole length of the lake. After you manage the last stretch our staff will offer you refreshments to cool down after this amazing adventure.
- Cool down with free refreshments after your amazing adventure
- With over 40 stations of extreme and exciting adventures to try, this park is perfect for adrenaline junkies!
- Experience heart-stopping games and activities high above the tree tops
- Fruits and refreshment
- State of the art zipline equipment
- Insurance provided by operator
- English speaking guide
- Transfer service (1,500 THB) per van
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Time: 9:40 am
- Location: Tree Top Adventure Park Kanchanaburi
- Address: (Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort), 118 Moo 8, Tha Sao, Sai Yok, Kanchanaburi, 71150 Thailand
- How to get there: From Kanchanaburi city, drive follow route 323 to Sangchuto Road. Turn right to Home Phu Toey Resort
- Minimum height for participants is 140 cm., children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is NOT advisable that elder people above 61 year-old to participate
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
- Participant must be in good health and have ability to follow mandatory safety demonstration and instruction to assure safety during the programme
- Participant cannot abandon the activity in the middle of the adventure course
- The programme will take approximately 2.5 hours
- Each round of the program is limit to only 15 participants
- Participants with long hair are recommended to tie up their hair for convenient during the course and to avoid injury
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest
Important Thing To Know
- This tour operates everyday.
- Dress code: Short pants, T-shirt, Sports shoes and small backpack.
- Not to bring: All value items such as ring, Earring, Watch, Passport, bracelet, Wallet. Should bring only 500 THB for your snack, Beer, tips Mobile and Camera.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.